RE: tesla coil

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Ant,
FYI
Before winding your coil, put 1 or 2  strips of double stick masking tape
length wise evenly spaced on your form before winding. This will keep your
winding in place in case you accidentally let go of your wire. That way your
coil won't turn into a slinky out of control.

Later,

Ronn