Re: better sync motor mods?

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

John, all

Very interesting observation, I have often been dreaming that it _might_
be better in some way, to make a narrow and deep slot along the rotor,
rather than the usual flat.  The reason that I have not tried it yet is
the one you mention: the risk of completely disrupting the current bars
in the rotor.

John, could you take a picture of that motor rotor, it would be
interesting to see the proportions of the whole thing.

Cheers, Finn Hammer