Re: aluminum tape adhesive conductivity

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ANTarchimedes-at-aol-dot-com>

It seems to be very conductive for me; at least, at those voltages.  Also, if
you flatten the edges of the strips down as far as possible using a blunt
object, you can reduce most of the creases.  In fact, depending on the
delicacy of your sphere/toroid form, I find that litterally bouncing the
object in the ground works great.  I had a thick baseball-sized ball made
similarly to ping pong balls, which I was able to successfully flatten by
hurling it at concrete.  Oh well, whatever works.

Good Luck to ya,
Nick Moor