Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Hi James,

I have electrically many studied NSTs.  Here is a chart of input and output
DC resistance for many:

NST V	NST I	NST Ri	NST Ro	Open Load Current
15000	0.06	0.21	4830	0.663
15000	0.03	1.1	16640	0.42
12000	0.03	1.3	17560	0.75
12000	0.03	0.8	20200	0.42
9000	0.03	1.697	16025	0.223
12000	0.12	0.094	1458	0.99
15000	0.12	0.061	1525	1.091
12000	0.03	1.2	18130	0.34
9000	0.03	1.7	12730	0.584
5000	0.03	3.1	7100	0.382

The NST Ri (input DC resistance) in this table does not seem to indicate
anything more than standard magnet wire although some "cheap" NSTs use
aluminum wire, but that is to save cost not add electrical resistance.

Cheers,

	Terry