Re: Ryan's Coil = Salvaged :-)

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

how about tossing in a few "do not eat"'s. silica gel packets for
moisture absorption? nuke them for a few minutes and then toss em in.
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>