Re: Again with the forms?

Hi,

	Recent testing I have done indicates that using Sonotube over something
much better in my big coil may cause the arcs to be maybe 1/2 to 1 inch
shorter (45 inch arcs).  So even thought Sonotube is very high loss
compared to some things, the added loss is nothing to worry about.  I would
not use it in high power CW coils however,

Cheers,

	Terry