Re: Strange problem - problem's with running TCs inside

Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Bob.  What kind of power levels are you running indoors with your
Tesla that created your motor/contactor woes?   I also have observed
numerous hits to various wiring in my house, but so far have been lucky.
Just wondering.  Al.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.