RE: Carbon tracking?

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <quantumx-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>

Hi all.
After reading Bart's reply, I was a little curious. I'm not actually sure of
carbon tracking, so any help / advice about it would be appriciated.

Also mentioned was a secondary short. How woul I go about checking it? [Eg,
what resistance would a full secondary have / is there another [simplish]
way to check?]

Thanks for your advice,
Simon