RE: Tesla Biography

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Terry, Luc et al,

 I printed the file and mailed it to Harry Goldman,
author of the TCBA News. His post card reply as
follows.

"Robert,
Just received the printout of THE STRANGE LIFE OF
NIKOLA
TESLA and immediately recognized it as MY INVENTIONS,
THE
AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF NIKOLA TESLA. This first appeared in
series of 6 articles in the 1919 ELECTRICAL
EXPERIMENTER.
It was reprinted in book form by Hart Brothers
(Vermont)
and edited by Ben Jonston (or Johnson?)."

 The book is listed as MY INVENTIONS: THE
AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF
NIKOLA TESLA, 111 pages, 23 illustrations, Ben
Johnston ed.
from Twenty First Century Books, see www.tfcbooks-dot-com
 The description of the book looks to be more
substantial
than the PDF.

Regards,

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/TeslaBio.pdf
> You may want to mention it to the list or I can.
> Cheers,
>         Terry
> At 10:56 PM 1/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> Hi Terry,
> I find that biography of Tesla on a private server,
> specialize in sound and video. I don't know why it's
there.
> Any way it's really small: 388K,
> maybe you could put it on your server if you are
interested.