Re: Tesla Biography

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Bob and Terry

If you feel that there is a problem with copyright please just delete it .
I'll try to post your
information to the publisher of this pdf document his email is on the
second page of the document.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>