Re:Tesla Biography

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Terry, Luc et al,

  It isn't my call to delete the PDF file but it
wasn't generated maliciously from reading the intro
and isn't as complete as the real book anyway. I doubt
it is making a big dent in book sales. In fact I'm
cosidering ordering the real book from TFC Books.

  Being an autobiography of Tesla, I thought it was
important enough to investigate the origins to the
real book and the source.

  I already emailed to the address in the intro of the
document the same email that was posted here, figuring
that guy wanted the answers also.

Regards,
BobWroblewski