Re: Sparks - Bright in the middle, how to verify it -suggestion

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi all

I put a video on the net at this address :
 http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/cheap_coil.mov
It 's on a QuickTime format . You could download the player for free at
this address they make
it for PC too:
 http://www.apple-dot-com/quicktime/download/
You could play with the playing cursor to make it slow or fast. At many
place you see the
phenomena.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>