RE: Neon Sign Noise

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Ed,
Your phone problem is not unique. You can have the phone co. come and put
shunts on your phone to eliminate RF noise, (i.e. nearby radio stations,
etc.), and electrostatic interference. (Usually a free service.) You might
try a cordless phone, and try moving the base to another part of the room,
or go to a 900mhz. phone. Hopes this helps.

Keep on coilin',
Sparky