From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 5:51 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SA's latest issue

Original poster: "Steve Rosenthal by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sdrosen-at-cwia-dot-com>

Following is a couple of items I turned up with a simple search. Interesting
blurb about the Navy's research, and NASA replicating it in spacecraft.
Actually Tesla refered to it as the "Power Wave" and he used a mechanical
pendulum ( you can see it as the second shorter tower next to the 160 foot
antenna tower on the secondary) which would swing back and forth and act as
a ELF modulator. In my humble opinion Tesla demonstrated the mechanics of
"Tesla's Power Wave", which is a modulated waveform combining the Schumann
Resonance Wave and the Antenna Recieving Wave. Wardencliff was never refered
to as a research and development facility. But we all know the rest of that
story.
The mention of how there seems to be a correlation between the Schumann
Resonance and human brain waves is also interesting.
One more time I think Tesla was the first to have knowledge of something
(Earth Resonance Frequency) but did'nt get credit for "discovering" it. W.O.
Schumann didn't "discovery it till 1952, and actually he only predicted it's
properties, Telsa had a practical use for the information in 1899!  Oh