Primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Leik3-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi everyone!
I'm about to start on my primary and wanted to run some numbers past you all.
First I have a 15/30 and I'm going to use 1/4 inch copper tubing (refrige)
spaced at about quarter inch. Oh yeah, 2 1/2 inches between the secondary and
first turn of primary. Does this sound reasonable?? Is the turn spacing too
close? I read somewhere that You could use that perforated particle board,
but it seems to me that it would arc along the board (it happened with
regular wood).
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dennis