Re: Ragowski(sp?) coils

Hi Luc, All,

Thanks a bunch to the several people who responded whith the right spelling
and info!  I have about 400 links now to search! :-))  What a difference
spelling can make when searching for this stuff!!  The integrator thing
looks nasty and capacitive coupling from high dV/dT (that's us!) are
problems but I'll see what's what with all this.

Cheers,

	Terry