Re: Ragowski(sp?) coils

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Terry

I don't know if it's the same person but a W. Rogowski make work in HV field,
see the Jim Lux web  site.

Luc Benard

P.S. Happy new year to all of you, I wish you health, peace and serenity nice
coil too ;-))