Re: Rogowski coils

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Terry, ALL

One manufacturer of self balancing Hall Effect I sensors I've used on projects
is LEM (www.lem-dot-com).  Bandwidths to several hundred kHz for sure.  Used
in variable speed drives, and railroad/light traction service.  Need
+/-12-15vdc
to power, output is 0-10V scaled to FSD current reading of sensor.  Watch
mounting, they are polarity (current direction) sensitive.  Units up to several
hundred amps in standard catalog.

Regards and Happy New Year to all...

Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA