Re: Theory - primary cap duty -transformer output current

Original poster: "PotLuck by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <potluckutk-at-earthlink-dot-net>

PotLuck is my gaming name. I play Unreal Tournament.
Anyway, I'm a newbie here (Does it show? :)  ) so excuse my ignorance of
using my handle.
BTW, PotLuck came as my handle because it's shear potluck if I win a match.

The name is Richard Williams, I go by Rick. From Salt Lake City. Been into
electronics for 30+ years, professionally for 16 years.

I'll set up another Email account with my real name. .

I gotta tell ya! I really hadn't expected all the replies I recieved and the
wealth of info and links!
Thanks to all who replied. Greatly appreciated, believe me! :D

Thanks all!!!

Rick W.