Re: Off the roof

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Interestingly, I did this intentionally on my audio modulated VTTC. I was
able to pick up the signal (Hendrix!) some two blocks away on a harmonic
(630) KHz as my primary was something less then I was able to pick up with
the Walkman on the AM band. The odd thing was that the more Plate voltage,
the less signal. Was not "tuned" to the antenna, though. Pirate VTTC Radio
anyone?

Regards,

David Trimmell

PS. No sparks from the antenna, as they ate the RF signal for the most part.