Secondary Up for Grabs

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

After making my big secondary, I realized that I will probably never get my
hands on the right stuff to power it. The secondary is made from an irrigation
pipe, 1/2 inch wall pvc. I wound it with 22 copper enameled wire. The
dimensions are aprox (within .2 inch) 9 inch diameter and 26 inch height.
Before I wound it, I coated the pipe in 5 layers of polyurethane, then after it
was wound another 13 layers. Overall I used a can of the stuff. (I think it was
1 qt.) The polyurethane is not perfectly flat, but it is very thick and
provides a great deal of insulation. Because I can't use my secondary, and I
thought that there would be many people on this list that could benefit from
it, I am willing to sell it cheap, (close to cost of materials (pipe was
free)). I would want you to pay for shipping though, from 92604 (near LA), and
be warned its heavy. I don't have a very good picture of it right now, but you
can see parts of it here.

<http://members.home-dot-net/fredmoore/>http://members.home-dot-net/fredmoore/ -
you can
see the rest of my coil and realize why my secondary doesn't fit well :-).

If anyone is interested please email me directly and I can answer your
questions and I can probably get a picture of it with a friend's digital
camera.

P.S. - I wound the secondary by hand, so there are a few gaps, but very, very,
very few (spent a long time on it). The very ends are now covered in black
electric tape. (not that blue tape you see in the picture). I have the top part
covered with a round piece of cardboard, but that can easily come off. I am
selling the secondary to buy the materials for my new one. :-)

CJ Moore
60871583