Re: Malcolms papers

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Malcolm,

If you could try using hi-res color, it may work a bit better. Sometimes
black and white removes much of the finer detail when the original has lots
of "gray". I'd also be interested in getting cleaner copies...

Thanks in advance!

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>