Re: Malcolms papers

Hi Malcolm,

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>           I'm sorry - no-one made me aware that part of one of the
> papers was missing :(  Bart, was there a section missing?

Page 2 looks like it was tilted inside the scanner and the bottom right
corner is missing. I was able to
make sense and figure out what was said when I read it. I should have
mentioned this earlier but I
figured you already knew when you sent the bitmaps. If you want to rescan
page 2, I can easily replace
it in the pdf document.

I sent Barry the 4 zip files earier tonight. It's up to you if you want to
rescan them ( I know this can
be time consuming). However, if this occurs, the format will need to be
changed from bitmap to something
else, otherwise transfer/download time will take forever. I have the latest
HiJak Pro and can convert
just about anthing to anything else, so don't worry about converting it
from it's current bitmap format.

Take care,
Bart