Re: 811A first light

Original poster: "James T by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jamest2000-at-att-dot-net>

Hi John,
 Very nice coil you have. Your careful construction really looks great. The
secondary I was using is no where
near your's in size, but that was just a test.
 How come nobody seems to use tappable primary's and grid coils(within
limits I mean)? Seems alot easier than
changing caps.
 I will use the original mica cap for current limiting. I don't know what I
was thinking anyway, since MOT's
put out around 2300 volts. Mabey I could remove windings from the secondary.
  Regards,
 James T

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. John Gudenas by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <comsciprof-at-ameritech-dot-net>