Re: NorCal Teslathon -- Interesting Devices and Effects

Hi Jim,

Tesla list wrote:

<HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

> Both coils are still at my warehouse at the moment so if you 3 can arrange a
> time it is OK with me.
> Jim Heagy

Thanks. It's up to the others (they may want to wait until some time has passed
since they were both recently at the last event. I unfortunately was in a
wedding
and couldn't back out - unfortunate to, since I'm in Modesto only an 1 1/2
away).

I would need time to wind a coil (only need sec + top load) which would take a
little while. But, should they want to do this, I can get going on winding
a coil
anytime.

Take care,
Bart