Re: Ion Motors / Electrostatic Pendulum

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

rww, all
i read a paper from tesla where he talked about his generated "waves" of
energy traversing through the globe, bouncing off the opposite, and at a
resonance this wave was "kicked" as it rebounded with a added pulse.
this resulted in a "building" of the energy in the wave to "great
potentials". all this was happening at Colorado springs, this energy was
resulting in coronal discharges of items setting on the ground. it was
stated that if continued, greater and greater buildup could supply huge
potentials.
so, WAS his idea to be using the atmosphere as the power conductor or
was it to be the return path for that which would come out of the earth?
if the earth was to be a charged plate of a capacitor, so to speak, and
the ionosphere the other and the air was to be the dielectric, then as
the plates are charged higher and higher, wouldn't the task of
"punching" the dielectric become easier and easier?
was tesla actually planing on "using" the energy in the schumann cavity,
or was he thinking that if the cavity could be resonated by the act of
lightning and these resonance's were mostly continuos, than maybe a man
made resonance could be pulsed and "kicked" at these frequencies and
caused to rise in magnitude, propagating across, through and all around
the globe?
just some thoughts on this in need of comments.
marc m.
geek #1055
(PI GEEK)

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>