Digital Camera Experiment

Original poster: "S.Gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi All,

At Berts request, here is the Email correspondence I had with him. I have
posted the pics at my rotary gap photo album plus a few more tests that I
did with the filter at:
http://community.webshots-dot-com/album/17907914oeJiffJNFp
I need to do further tests to find a material that will filter UV more
effectively with minimal effect on visable light, and do 'with' and
'without' shots of streamers themselves. I will look around for some thick
clear glass scraps and try that first. For those who are curious about the
radium comment, I have found that the camera will not detect gamma rays.

Sue

Sue,

Very interesting experiment!! short UV would be attenuated by the glass
lens, but long-wave UV is probably mostly making it through to the silicon
sensor. Suggest you post to the main Tesla List - this information needs to
be shared!

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--