Teslathon UK CD....No more requests please.

Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

Dear All.
The response to the Corby/Cambridge teslathons CD has been quite intense
(naturally!).
I now have to close the offer as I have now reached the 50 mark, with
requests from the US of A, Brazil, Oz and of course the UK.
The reason I offered this free, apart from being an all round good egg, is
that even with postage too the US, the price is only about £1 per CD. There
is just too much trouble in the world to worry about that.
What I respectfully request is this...
Alan Sharp AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com  puts on the UK teslathon with a side
issue and this is to raise money for charity, a noble cause you will agree.
If you insist on paying me, please mail Alan and ask for his address, then
send him a small donation.
This way you and I have all made a contribution to youngsters that in better
circumstances I'm sure would all love to become "Tesla Engineers."
Thanks again.
Mark Hales.