Re: Toroid Bulk Buy

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Hi, My name is Tim and I would like to be added as an interested buyer of a
spun toroid. Please let me know the
size and price  when you can. Thanks. I have been snipping at the list
lately due to lots of work but I caught
the gist of the toroid buy and I am interested. Later, Tim

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David L. McKinnon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>