Re: Northern Ca.Teslathon questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

It sounds like another interesting coil. Yes there is 240 there. There was
lots of heavy equipment at the Tesla coil end of the warehouse. How about a
swap meet for people with extra things or needed items? Is that usual at
these events. I will be giving away 60KV caps (too big for coiling).
jim heagy