VTTC

Original poster: "Mazzilli Vladimiro by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mazvla-at-iol.it>

Hi Richard and all!

I have actually a 3x807 VTTC that gives 6" very nice brush discharge and
I have built some little VTTC with horizontal deflection colours
television tubes. One of them with a single EL519 gives 10" spark. My
future plan are to build tesla coil with 2X813 paralleled one GI8 or
GU81 and one with a monster tertode GU39B recently bought new at Milan
hamfest. I think it's next visible with a recent little VTTC on Chip's
website.

I'm also interested to the schematics of your single 807 Vttc because
I'm a collectionist of old tube project.

with regards

Vladi