Re: Metal Rotor = Isolated Motor?

Hi Greg,

I suppose it is not "impossible".  The rotor is at ground and it is
basically taking both sides of the circuit to ground too.  However, I would
think the unbalanced currents would quickly chew the rotor bearings up as
well as transmit RF wildly around the house.  Definitly not the recommended
why but I am interested to here more of this?  If Jason can get this to
work, it would be interesting to find out why the "bad" things do not happen...

Cheers,

	Terry