Re: Baiting and and being made to look like a fool.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Garry ,

This list is for people to share there experience's both positve and negative.
Sometimes this promotes disagrements and thats how life is and coiling is no
differnent, the fact is you take these responses too personally, all we are
trying to do
is give you help with you're coil and you take it as a personal assault.
I too have been shot down in flames for comments and things I thought were
the right
answer only to look at the Big Picture and realize that it was merly one
persons
experince with whatever.As far as dpotting goes it "sucks" regardless of who
is doing it or which brand of NST you're using. I assure you absolutly no one
one ths list has
either the time or the inclination to make you look like a fool. I personally
find some of you're responses and questions very informaitive! So please
understand that what one coiler may exprience, another may not.

Happiness and positive thinking is away of life not a destination!

Mike Church(CHURCHMON)-at-aol