Re: spun toroids

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi

I don't know if it could help: The other day I check the outside
output of a commercial ventilation system, many part are made of
spun aluminum some part look like part of toroid and some could
make VDG top. They are produced in series maybe they are less
expensive than small series toroid. ????

Cheers,

Luc Benard