tesla book FS

Original poster: "william_b_noble by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <william_b_noble-at-email.msn-dot-com>

I'm cleaning out here, I have a book I got as a present a few years back
called "the fantastic inventions of Nikola Tesla, $16.95

it's basically new, I flipped through it, but I haven't had the time or
inclination to read it - if anyone wants it for say half price ($8), let me
know and I'll ship it off to you.  (too much stuff, something's gotta go)

contact me off the list at
william_b_noble-at-msn-dot-com