hv parts..caps. chokes, pfn's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <VGREAT-at-aol-dot-com>

ok guys we are down to the last few days before it is all gone to the bankers
Capacitors  0.01uf 25kv  $100.00
Charge chokes 1.6henry  $300.00
Complete PFN LINE (designed to provide 10,000v -at- 400amp for 5usecs) $1000.00
5 TO 15000VOLT 1 AMP DIODES  $100.00EA
1 to 4 uf caps to 4 or 6kv  $50.00 ea
Single shot pulse generator up to 5joules  $200.00ea
s-band RF waveguide e and h bends, straight sections, 60DB dir couplers
$100.00 18 awg magnet wire 10lb spools $50.00
2awg fine stranded wire (excelent stuff for a NST Primary,600v
insulation)$100.00
fiberglass secondary cores(formerly water resivoirs 5"x18" $30.00
used good hydrogen thyratrons 5c22  $100.00, F133,cx1140,cx1159 slightly more
Plate xfmr 12000v 1a  $500.00
OBO
 From personal experience the 2awg and 18gauge on the fiber core with a 0.01f
cap and and $50 60ma15kv NST you can make some reeeaaaalllllly pretty sparks.
 I have had the desire for my condo mates not to call the cops so i have not
tried the plateformer drive to my coil, but I have seen "ball lightning" from
the PFN line after hours at work
Please respond to me off this list
Send e-mail address or phone# with order/bid to Vgreat-at-aol-dot-com
Thank you in advance to Terry if you post this, the guys on this list are to
only other high voltage enthusiasts I know and I hate to see so much good
stuff going to scrap heep after the lawyers and bankers take it