RE: Wire suppliers and prices

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Mike,

Check out E.I.S Supply. http://www.eis-inc-dot-com/corporate/index_cn.html
<http://www.eis-inc-dot-com/corporate/index_cn.html>  . They have the best
prices on magnet wire that I've seen anywhere. ($3 to $4 a pound range).
They probably have a distributor near you. The only stipulation is there is
a $100 minimum order. With 20 ga. wire, you will need about 3 ten pound
rolls to get your 8000', which would fit the bill, but they do have larger
rolls.

Ronn

P.S. They do ship anywhere in the US.