From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 8:36 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Wire suppliers and prices

Original poster: "Robert Hughes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<rfhughes-at-epix-dot-net>

Ok, is there anyplace that delivers wire (#20 Copper mag wire) on the
net? I need about 8,000 feet for my next stunt. Please tell me where I
can get this stuff. I already have enough to worry about and well,
having wire delivered to PA would be a big help! Thanks!

Mike
(hamstersupatree)on aol

P.S. if your wondering where i got the wire for my current coil, It was
donated by an engine supply place.