Re: Why do TC's use line filters wired in reverse

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All!
Terry's right. I went through the entire CII Corcom catalogue and there is
not one asymmetric filter, although all are marked "in" and "out". The only
difference I've seen on any filter is that some have a ground terminal only
on the "out" side. But ground is ground as long as it's not the RF ground, so
do like Jonathan Swift finally recommended in Gulliver's Travels and break
the egg on the" convenient end". It doesn't make any difference, or as they
say down here in the hills, "She don't make no darn diff'rence nohow"

Matt D.