Re: Small simple coil (beginner)

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

There's a neat design for a small Tesla coil at Nuts &
Volts Magazine http://www.nutsvolts-dot-com

On their web site do a search for "Tesla coil" and you
should find their fully illustrated construction
article.  If you can't find it, I've got a copy I can
send you.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg