Re: Tesla's World Electrical System (was Field Mill Voltmeter

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi everyone on the list!  Well, I can only say that with Mr. Bill Wysocks
comments that I now feel vindicated at last!  Please prove the Tesla
wireless network Big Bill Wysock!  I believe it can work, and I am with
you 100%.. Now I will shut my yap before Terry kills this thread!   Al.
On Thu, 03 May 2001 20:14:59 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>
>
> To all on the Tesla List.
>
> Thank you John C.!!!  To everyone; please don't "rush to judgment"
> when it comes to your conceptions of what Tesla was trying to do!
> In his own words, his system (was not) Hertzian electromagnetic
> wave propagated energy (which, as everyone knows, attenuates
> by the square of doubling the distance).  I see a myriad of posts
> to this list, suggesting that Tesla was using "classical" Hertzian
> electromagnetic wave propagation.  Tesla states time and again,
> "this is not so".
>
> I know there are many members of this list that are thirsting
> for knowledge and insight, as to what Dr. Tesla meant, by his
> printed (and otherwise quoted) words.  We have all waited at
> least 100+ years (as per Tesla's own predictions), to solve the
> riddle of this  wireless electrical energy transmission problem.
>
> I can only quote Dr. Tesla once again: "See the excitement
> coming!"  Translation:  I (personally) believe that Tesla had
> indeed
> solved the riddle of (almost lossless) electrical energy
> transmission
> (without wires).  I don't expect anyone to believe this on this
> list.  However, I have satisfied myself as to the practiclity
> (of this method and process), and hold out hope that one day soon,
> this method will be widely accepted, in today's paradigm view
> of how things work.
>
> Until all the experimental proof can be verified by indepentent
> sources, it will remain, as it has, for over 100 years, a subject
> for constant debate, argument, and disbelief.
>
> Respectfully,
> Bill Wysock.
>
> > Date:          Thu, 03 May 2001 18:42:12 -0600
> > From:          "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> > To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> > Subject:       RE: Tesla's World Electrical System  (was  Field
> Mill
> >                Voltmeter)
>
> > Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>
> >

> > To All -
> >
> > If you go to this site you will find the basics for Tesla's world
> electrical
> > system. Quoted from the site "Standing on a hilltop, you would see
> a forest
> > of electric-field lines shooting out of the ground everywhere,
> stretching up
> > to the ionosphere". These are currents circulating between the
> ionosphere
> > and earth with billions of kilowatt hours a day.
> >
> > This electrical energy powers the weather, etc, on earth. The
> source of this
> > energy is the sun. Tesla wanted to use this system except with
> electrical
> > sources on earth. He said he had solved the earth to ionosphere
> path problem
> > but never revealed the details. In other words the circuitry is
> [...]
msnip...