Re: transformers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Howard and list,

I have had the pleasure of using two 12 120's on my 8" coil producing 6'
sparks at
the 1999 So Cal teslathon.Dave McNamee the friend who attended the teslathon
with me also runs a sign shop and let me borrow them for a while.
Unfortunatly one of the trannys bit the dust a while back and I've been
trying to find a replacement .Is there
a way to get a hold of one of the used ones you mentioned in you're post?

Please contact me off list if it's possible!
Thanks,
Mike Church(CHURCHMON)-at-aol