Re: Extending Streamer Reach

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Robert,

Get a small tank of argon gas from a welding supply house. Put the small
tank on the top of your toroid and allow a stream of argon to shoot out
a small hose - the lower breakdown voltage of the argon will
significantly extend the length of your streamers...

-- Bert --

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Robert Loeb by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <loeb-at-kuentos.guam-dot-net>