Re: H bridge RSG

Hi Ray,

Primary caps in Tesla coils will always see AC during the firing cycle.  It
is possible to charge it up with DC initially but once the gap fires there
will always be AC going across the cap.

There are DC only caps around but none of them are suitable for Tesla coil
use.  H-bridges need DC driving them so maybe the filter or buss caps
behind the bridge were the concern.  However, they would see DC all the
time in any case aside from the current ripple they are meant to control
anyway.

Cheers,

	Terry