Re: Still mystified by odd TC behavior, what gives?

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Jason,

Tuned to either 5 or 6 turns, I get nothing. If the large cap (.025) was
bad, nothing should happen with it in series with the smaller cap
(.0028), no? Do caps go "partially" bad? There is no bad smell, and I
see no evidence of the magical "smoke" escaping.

TIA,

Jonathan Peakall
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>