Re: Still mystified by odd TC behavior, what gives?

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Jason,

I did, and it measures up. I do really appriciate your time tho'!

Jonathan Peakall

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>