mailbox prob.

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

hello all,
I contacted my mail admin. to complain about my full mailbox, seems they
had a problem with the mail not being removed once downloaded?
so it seems it has been corrected now, (another?)
I believe i got all the orders for carbide electrodes, I will post a
list of those i received orders from on my site. If your name isn't
there please reorder.
Sorry about the problems.
Marc M.