Re: I'm going to need help with a 34kV power supply DC?

Original poster: "Bob Bozarth by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>

I'm wondering about a dc supply. I'm building my first coil and am mostly in
the acquiring stage. I got a 15k/30ma NST. If I could rectify the output
(assuming it's possible), would I have benefits like being able to have more
control of the frequency using a triggered gap?

Thanks,
Bob Bozarth