From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 10:58 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: AAAAAAAH! (tsg problems) !FIXED!

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

<snip>

Also, did you
hook the resistors up "across" the mains? I think the write up showed this
and I believe we decided
it shouldn't be across the mains but in-line on the output leg of the
lutron. If I'm mistaken here,
please someone, correct me. If I'm right, did the write up get updated?

Bart

<snip>

-thanks for the advice. I rewired the resistors so they are in line with
the lutron output and everything worked perfecly.