Duty Cycle

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Just an informal survey if you all don't mind.

My classical coil (sorry toobers) ran about 10 to 15 seconds ON and about 30
seconds OFF for an average evening time of 5 hours on Fridays, Saturdays and
Sundays this past October.
That is a total ON time of up to 1 hour, 40 min. per evening (if my math is
right and it might not be).

That got me wondering.
What has the list's experience been with max ON time of anyone's coil?
In other words, how long has anyone left their coil on before they felt it
was "too long" and had everything go OK?

Curious

Ted